Opticon X-Line 3D X10/X40
3D in-line X-ray inspection system for maximum fault coverage using digital tomosynthesis with outstanding inspection speed. The advantage of an 3D X-Ray system is the reconstruction of any layer of the PCB, therefore the safe inspection of double-sided assembled PCBs and the detection and spatial allocation of of its hidden defects. The inspection speed reaches up to 10 cm²/s at an resolution of 15.4 um/pixel.
Features and Benefits:
- Inspection speed up to 10cm²/s and 40cm²/s at 15.4um/pixel, respectively
- Reconstruction processes possible due to tomosynthesis
- Simultaneous 3D x-ray inspection of top and bottom side of PCBAs
- Safe detection of critical faults and spatial allocation of the detected defects
- Algorithm library suitable for all common components
Opticon X-Line 3D X10/X40 Resources
This PDF poster discusses
void detection in large
solder joints of integrated power electronics.